If you love pasta you will love this dish! It is so simple to prepare and only uses a few ingredients. You could pull this pasta off in 15 mins!
What you need for 2 servings:
A small handful of dried fettuccine or linguini
Salt for pasta water
Shrimp 21-25 count (10 to 12 shrimps)
10 thinly sliced sundried tomatoes (dried or oil packed)
1 small onion thinly sliced
5 basil leaves
Red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove
1 tbs oil
1/2 heavy cream
Splash of white wine
Real Parmesan cheese
1. Boil your water add salt, and add your pasta – cook pasta according to package
2. In a sauté pan on Med/high heat add oil and onion, garlic, sundried tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes. Add shrimp. After a minute add a splash of white wine.
3. Remove shrimp, add cream and reduce for 1-2 minutes
4. Drain pasta, add shrimp and pasta back to sauté pan to absorb the sauce.
5. Toss in basil and grated Parmesan.
Taste for seasoning… Anything missing? Add it. Red pepper flakes, salt, pepper…