BBQ, Burgers, easy dinners, kid friendly, mini burgers, sliders, summertime, tapas
Sliders… Otherwise known as mini burgers. Easy to make, easy to eat.
The staples are easy, mini slider buns, ground beef, turkey or pork and seasonings.
The fun thing you can do with sliders is change up the toppings so you have a few different flavors.
Here are a few options.
1. BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon and fried onions
2. Avocado, basil aioli, Boursin cheese
3. Caramelized onion, roasted garlic aioli and provolone cheese
4. Avocado, sundried tomatoes and crumbled feta
5. Chipotle mayo, extra old cheddar and candied bacon.
So next time you want burgers, make mini ones. And set up a whole bunch of different toppings and have fun!